b0rn2bxcraziiTo help reduce swollen eyes after crying, you can place cold compresses, cold damp washcloth or ice packs on each of your closed eyes and lie down for about 20 minutes. Besides, cool cucumber slices on your closed eyelids also helpful to reduce swollen eyes. Or you can just wearing dark sunglasses to cover your eyes if you don't want others see your eyes.08/06/2012
candylndsuicideYou can use the following three methods: first, use ice your eyes for 3 to 5 minutes, which can constrict blood vessels and help to disperse swelling. This is the most common and convenient way. Second, make a teaspoon of salt dissolve in a cup of warm water, soak the cotton in this water, and then dry the cotton up. Put the cotton on your eyes for several minutes. Third, use a cotton dip in cold milk and then apply it on your eyelids.08/08/2012
Ethan edwardIf you just tear without rubbing your eyes, it might not cause serious swollen eyes. Mostly, the swollen eyes are caused by wiping tears or rubbing eyes excessively. The vascular is pulled and the tissue fluid to the blood vessels to cause swollen eyes. You can use ice on your eyes for 5 minutes, have a rest and then keep on ice treatment. Meanwhile you can do massage around your eyes using your fingers.08/20/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?