RussWe often select glasses according to our face shape, which means we often choose our glasses on the contrary of our face. As your face is chubby and oval, you can try glasses with big and square frame. You said your cheeks are big, I think if you wear small glasses may make your face look bigger. You also can go to the shops and have a try. The shop assistant will give you more profession advices.08/31/2012
Dixie MentryYou can try big frame glasses that are in style right now such as big square glasses. Speaking of which, big black glasses are quite hot and favored by men and women. And big frame glasses will make you face look smaller and prettier. Great! Have a great time rocking Big glasses, haha.08/31/2012
Dylan duncanAccording to what your describe, I think your face shape belongs to the square one. For this kind of shape, you can choose square glasses, because it could make the outer edge frame match your cheek line and your face will looked more balance. Beside face shape, the length is another factor we need to consider. If you have a long face, you can choose opaque and colored frame. The shape of the frame should wide at the top and narrow at the bottom to comply with your face frame. If you have a short face, you can try transparent frame or have no frame to make your short face get balanced. Hope the information can help you.09/03/2012
walks_alone_Because I don't know if you are a girl or a boy, it's difficult to tell which is best for you. But I can give you several options which may be useful to you. First, if you are a boy, and you have a chubby and oval cheek, the best choice is a horizontal frame which is slightly larger than facial lines. Second, if you are a girl , it's more important to choose the right kind of eyeglasses .in my opinion , you should choose the rough edges or large exaggeration frames . Because these kinds of frames can make your face look smaller, in the end, it can enhance your overall image.09/03/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?