James taylorYes, it would. The puffy eyes mean there are some small bag-shape objects under your eyes in the morning that occur fluids pool in the eye area during the night. It can be caused by various reasons. The drink would be a major factor because it increases the risk of water retention, especially the caffeinated drinks. Due to caffeine works as a diuretic that can interfere with people's excretion system. Therefore, it can retain excess water in people's body in a short period to cause the puffy eyes.09/05/2012
walker626There are lots of reasons of puffy eyes. Buy caffeine are not the reason for puffy eyes directly. As we know, that taking too much caffeine, especially at night before bed, can make you difficult to fall asleep. And the lacking of sleep are likely result of puffy eyes. Besides, sleeping flat on your back, allergies, and fluid retention are also the reasons for puffy eyes.09/05/2012
AriannaAs far as I know, caffeine wouldn't cause puffy eyes, but on the contrary, can even eliminate edema, because it has the effect of diuresis, The reason that caused your puffy eyes, as you have mentioned, could probably be that you've been doing hard work for a period. Although you are accustomed to drinking coffee, the puffy eyes caused by the tiredness still couldn't be removed, and what is worse, caffeine as a kind of stimulant, can't help you to recover from fatigue. So in order to have a good rest in the coming days, drink less coffee and try to feel relaxed.09/06/2012
- Why I can stare at the sun for long time but nothing happens and I still feel alright?
- What is the eye condition called Asteroid Hyalosis?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from drinking?
- How to make the swelling of a stye go down ?
- How to reduce red and puffy eyes from crying with cucumbers?
- Why do you have pain behind eyes when lying down ?
- How to get rid of bags under eyes without cucumbers?
- How to bring down a swollen face and eyes from drinking too much alcohol?
- How to reduce puffy eyes with cucumber juice and slices?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from an allergic reaction ?