GabriellaIt is possible to somebody to feel eye dry after shower. Because the heat and higher temperature would be become in the narrow bathroom when you take shower, increasing the evaporating of your tears. So, it is normal you feel eye drys after taking shower. Don't worry, it will recovery after a while rest. Or, you can use eye drops to help you.09/05/2012
covenmastersShower will increase blood circulation and lead to corneal congestion. At this moment our eyes are more sensitive to the environment. So when impure water comes into the eyes, the eye immune system will be aroused, which furthermore will worsen the burden of the eyes. What's more, taking shower can consume pretty much energy and that is why we often feel tired but really relaxed with some rest. So don't immediately engage yourself in something, even reading can worsen the corneal congestion. Just take an absolute rest and wait until the blood circulation recovers to the normal standard. After this period of doing nothing, which is very essential, we will feel totally refreshed.09/06/2012
gerardWhen you take a warm bath, the hot water will get your blood pumping. The conjunctiveal congestion leads to your dry and tired/itching eyes. Don't worry. Remember to have a good rest. Of course, you can stick the cold compress on your eyes to relieve the dryness and feel comfortable. Naturally, when you are in this condition, I'm surprised whether you once have the trachoma or not? Then the eye drops of Chloromycetin combined to the vitamin A/D maybe help.09/06/2012
cookWhen you take a shower, the hot water will speed up blood circulation which will cause the hyperemia of eyes conjunctiva that will lead to the feeling of dryness. There is another possibility that when the hot water flood the eyes and choke the stoma, the body will give alleviating reaction, so your eyes feel dry.09/06/2012
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?