JasonEyes are very important organ to your life, with 80%'s information is absorbed by your windows of your heart. Long time eye use will cause vision problems such as myopia, glaucoma, cataract etc. In order to protect your eyes from the disease, please doing the follows: 1. To relax your eyes at regular time. Make sure relax 10-15min after every 2 hours computer work or book reading. Looking far distance view, taking eye exercises or massage both ok. 2. Moisten your eyes with eye blinking. If you work in a room with air conditioner, please prepare a cup of water near your desk to increase ambient humidity. 3. Take more exercises such as table tennis, badminton, football, golf etc. with your eyes follows the aim of ball. The eyes muscles constantly with relax and contract, it will enhance the blood circulation volume and metabolism around the eyes to relief the eyestrain. 4. Take care of the nutrient balance with Calcium, protein taking, avoide food prferenc and control the sweet food quantity. These nutrient elements will protect your eyes and less sweet food will help the vitamin B1 remain. 5. Eyes drop and periodic physical examination will also help with the healthy care of your eyes.09/07/2012
SavannahWorking on the computer for a long time can cause sore eyes and fuzzy eyes; you can not see the things clearly. Sometimes this may even lead to black rim of the eye, the increase of punch, all those problems are a headache. Doing eye exercises can improve eye blood circulation, and using the eye gel which contains the components of chamomile, green tea, green cucumber can also make your eyes feel better. What's more, you can apply the cosmetic cottons in your eyes which have once dipped in frozen aloe juice, doing like this can efficiently improve your swollen eyes. Applying the small towel cold compress in the eyes for several minutes and then dropping several eyedrops can also do your eyes better. If you have the time you can go out to move around for a few minutes.09/07/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?