What is best way to tighten eyeglasses frames?
My plastic eyeglasses frames often slip off from my nose. Maybe the size the eyeglasses frame is a little bigger than what I need. Now, what can i do to tighten my eyeglasses frames and stop it from slip off my nose?
Related Topics : eyeglasses frames
candylndsuicideAfter a long time wearing, eyeglasses frame may become loose which may easily fall off the nose. If you have the small slotted screw driver, you can use it to loose the screws at each side of the eyeglass frame and then tight them respectively after adjusting the suitable width. This is the easy solution. If you don't want to do it by yourself, you can to go to the eyeglasses store for help.09/12/2012
walkingtheskyIt is a common phenomenon that the frame become loose after you wear them for a long time. So, this does not mean the glasses frame is bigger than the size you need. You can take it to a eyeglasses shop to tighten it. It's free of charge. When I found mine was loosen, I just take it to the nearest shop to make it better. Besides, you can keep it tight in a very long time by wearing or taking off the glasses with both of your hands.09/13/2012
crazyuglycoyoteFrames that are too loose can irritate your nose and eyes and are generally uncomfortable. Just like you, they will slide down easily and make you inconvenient. So there are a few quick fixes you can have a try. If your eyeglasses are too loose around your nose, you can wrap the pincers of a pair of clean needle-nose pliers with packing tape, completely covering the ridges on the insides. You should work very slowly and carefully so that you do not make the glasses too small, then you can carefully pinch the two nose pads together. But in my opinion, you'd better go and buy a pair of glasses which can fit you. Or it will do harm to your eyes in a long time.09/13/2012
- What eyeglasses frames are best for women?
- How to decorate my eyeglasses frames?
- Is it ok to paint my eyeglases frames?
- What kind of eyeglasses frame good for bald men?
- What are durable eyeglasses frames for kids?
- What are best frame material for reading glasses?
- Do you have allergic reaction to glasses frames?
- What are best eyeglass frames for progressive lenses?
- What kind of eyeglasses frames are nearly indestructible for kids?
- How to remove logo on eyeglasses frames?