Nicholas campbellWe use computer everyday in our work, it's inevitable. However, how to protect our eye for long time use of computer? You know long time eye use will cause vision problems such as myopia, glaucoma, cataract etc. In order to protect your eyes from the disease, please doing the follows, 1. To relax your eyes at regular time. Make sure relax 10-15min after every 2 hours computer work or book reading. Look far distance view, take eye exercises or massage both ok. 2. Moisten your eyes with eye blinking. The blinking itself is the good way of self-protection of your eyes. If you work in a room with air conditioner, please prepare a cup of water near your desk to increase ambient humidity. 3. Take more exercises such as table tennis, badminton, football, golf etc. with your eyes follows the aim of ball. The eyes muscles constantly with relax, it will enhance the blood circulation volume and metabolism around the eyes to relief the eyestrain. 4. Take care of the nutrient balance with Calcium, protein taking, avoid food preference and control the sweet food quantity. These nutrient elements will protect your eyes and less sweet food will help the vitamin B1 remain. Vitamin A will also help with you to brighten your eyes. 5. Eyes drop and periodic physical examination will also help with the healthy care of your eyes. 6. You can put a green plant of tiny potted landscape on your working desk or put a big one near your location in your office if convenience. The green color is the greatest things for your eyes to relax near your working place. Moreover, it would make the air clean while plays the role of radiation protector.09/14/2012
b2jbYeah, if you face the computer for a long time, it is normal for you to feel sore in your eyes. At this time, you should take a rest by closing your eyes for a moment or looking at the far place through the window to adjust the eyes. Keep in mind that eating the food with Vitamin A to avoid the dryness of eyes.09/13/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?