crystalise34Once the prescription glasses were scratched, there is no way to repair even polishing. If it's not serious and has no influence to your vision, you can still wear it. However, if the damage is severe and affect its looking, you'd better change a new one immediately. The polishing will change the lenses' dioptric, do harm to your eyes. You must take care of your glasses, facial tissue rubbing and cloth wiping will not be the best choice to clean the glasses. You can softy absorb the water drops on the glasses and place it in the shade to dry after washing to prevent it from scratching.09/13/2012
Elijah leslieIf your prescription glasses are scratched, the moulage may affect your vision through the eyeglasses. Maybe the things you see from the frame glasses are parted. If you have got used to it, you may see things a little blurry, especially the point of the moulage. Thus, you'd better change the lenses in order to protect your vision.09/13/2012
ChelseyOur glasses will be scratched from the time they get in use. So, it is very common that your lenses are scratched in some degree and most of our glasses are the same with yours my glasses are scratched seriously, but I still wear them. They still can make me see clearly except they are dirty. So, if your lenses are not too seriously scratched that you can not see something clearly, you can wear then absolutely. It is safe.09/13/2012
- Does wearing both old and new prescription glasses damage your eyes?
- What are the prescription glasses trends 2013?
- Why are prescription glasses so expensive?
- Is eyemasters a good place to buy prescription glasses?
- How long does it take to get prescription glasses from eyemasters?
- How long does it take to get prescription glasses from sears optical?
- Is Lenscrafters a good place to get prescription glasses?
- How long does it take to get my prescription glasses from lenscrafters?
- How long doet it take to get my prescription glasses from walmart vision center?
- Can i wear my prescription glasses when white water rafting?