cecilI think you'd better not wear contact lenses, instead, you can try a pair of polarized sunglasses. You know, on a beach, there is always company with a breeze wind. But sometimes, it also bring sands. So, wearing contact lenses won't protect your eyes but hurt your eyes (because the wind may bring sands into your eyes). Besides, wearing polarized sunglasses can also protect your eyes from glares from water surfaces?09/14/2012
erraticgothlesYes, it is OK to wear contact to the beach, and i think it is more convenient and more beautiful to wear contact lenses than eyeglasses on the beach. However, you need pay attention to clean the lenses well and keep your eyes watery with the eye drops because there is sunshine on the beach. And it is a good idea to have the sunglasses at the same time that will help you to prevent to sand into your eyes. By the way, if you will go swimming, do not forget bringing the diving glasses for protecting your eyes.09/14/2012
CathyIt is suggested to wear the sunglasses to the beach instead of the contact lenses. Although wearing contact lenses may make you look charming and attractive in your eyes, the strong sunlight on the beach should not be ignored. Thus, you'd better wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV. At the same, you can sit on the chair wearing the sunglasses to enjoy the sunshine.09/14/2012
Gabriella rodneyYes, it is ok to wear contacts to the beach, there are no problems which you should worry about when wearing contacts to the beach. Because contacts are made of plastics and they are very soft. It will make you feel comfortable. But on the other hand, you should wear sunglasses because they can protect you from UV.09/17/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?