garyMaybe lasik eye surgery will be better than eye exercises. There is no scientific proof can show that eye exercises can help improve our eyesight. But eye exercises can help maintain the health of our eyes. So I suggest you to consult your eye doctor first. You can apply for lasik eye surgery if you are a good candidate for it. Hope this helped!12/09/2013
Kelly eddyEye exercise can't help improve your eyesight. You'd better apply for an eye surgery if you want to correct your vision problem. I can't tell you which one is better because they have different advantages and disadvantages. Eye exercise is free and easy to handle. They can help reduce eye fatigue and maintain the health of our eyes. lasik eye surgery are very expensive and there are some possible risks. But it can help correct your vision problem.12/10/2013
walkerI think both of them are very good. Eye exercise can help relieve eye strain while lasik eye surgery can help correct vision problems. Eye exercise can't help improve your eyesight, so I think you'd better apply for lasik eye surgery to treat with your vision problem.12/10/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?