KristyMaybe you are suffering from presbyopia. presbyopia often happens among people who are older than 40 years old. But some people may get it in an earlier age. I suggest you to have your eyes checked regularly by your eye doctor from now on. And sometimes it can be a starting sign of some eye problems if our eyesight changes suddenly.12/10/2013
Dawn C.Presbyopia often happens to people who is beyond 40 years old. You just said that you are 44 years old. So you may get presbyopia. Presbyopia is a kind of vision problem. If you can't see things in the nearby clearly, you can have your eyesight checked and get a prescription immediately. Maybe a pair of reading glasses can help you see things clearly at this time. But I just doubt that whether there is something wrong with your eyes, such as eye disease, because our eyesight won't change dramatically within 3 months unless there is some eye disease or trauma.12/10/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?