stevenNo, you can not say the mirrored sunglasses are bad for eyes. As we know that Mirrored sunglasses are those with a reflective coating that makes the lenses look like small mirrors. When wearing mirrored sunglasses, what a person sees typically has a brownish or grayish tint to it. In other words, they can reduce the amount of visible light entering your eyes. But on the other hand, mirrored sunglasses will not fully protect against UV radiation. So this may be the disadvantage of them. It all depends on your own choices.09/18/2012
Mya bakerNo, There is no evidence shows that mirrored sunglasses are bad for eyes. On the contrary, most of people think that mirrored sunglasses are good for eyes to wearing particularly in sunny days. They can protect the eyes from UV rays carry in sun. Besides, they can also reduce the strong light so as to provide you soft light to see things comfortable.09/17/2012
PatriciaNot all mirrored sunglasses are bad for eyes. It depends on the skin covering of the surface. Because of the added covering of the surface, the mirrored sunglasses can reflect the light at the lenses. However, the green and blue covering surfaces are considered as the best suitable ones which can provide the high ability of transmission for the eyes. If not, the sunglasses may have the bad effect on the eyes.09/17/2012
CharleyNot really. If you have bought a pair of mirrored sunglasses, no worries, not all mirrored shades are able to reflect the light in sunny days and make you see things around you with the comfortable soft light are harmful to your eyes. If you wanna enhance the function of it, green and blue covering surfaces are good choices, which can offer you the high transmission capacities.09/18/2012
- How do mirrored sunglasses work?
- How to get scratches out of mirrored sunglasses?
- What is the best place to get mirrored lenses sunglasses?
- What does it mean when sunglasses are mirrored?
- How to clean mirrored sunglasses?
- What do you think about mirrored sunglasses?
- Are mirrored sunglasses in fashion in 2012?
- What are The Benefits of Mirrored Sunglasses?
- Why Aviator Mirrored Sunglasses Are So Popular?
- What are mirrored sunglasses used for?