evelynFrom the aspect of nutriology, drinking the lemon juice appropriately is good for the pink eyes because the lemon juice contains a lot of vitamin C. The direct coming vitamin C may help you keep eyes moisture. However, if you get pink eyes, there must be the cause of the coming bacterium. You should use the eyedrops to release the symptom.09/18/2012
catherinecravenUnfortunately, it's not that useful for treating pink eye. Pink eyes are caused by infection normally, such as virus, bacteria. Some people consider lemon juice could be one effective solution of pink eyes. However, it doesn't likely provide relief and might aggravate the symptoms of the pink eye. As we all known, contains rich vitamin C that is helping boost immune system and fighting infection. Meanwhile, lemon juice has citric acid as well, which can irritate eyes.09/18/2012
cute_lil_ambieYes, it's good. As we know that pink eye can also be called as Conjunctivitis, which is an eye infection commonly known by many people. And if you have the pink eyes, you may experience symptoms such as redness, itching, discomfort and eyelid swelling. They will make you feel uncomfortable and annoyed. But there are many ways to relieve the symptoms. For example, you can drink lemon juice. Lemon juice contains vitamin C and many other nutrients. Vitamin C is known for helping boost immune system function and fighting infection, and drinking lemon juice may provide some benefits in this respect. Anyway, it's good to drink lemon juice for people who have the pink eye.09/19/2012
- side affets
- Tired/Stoned looking eyes after 8hrs of sleep?
- Is high index lenses bad for your eyes?
- How to deal with dry eyes caused by swimming?
- Do my children need to wear sunglasses?
- what kind of vision insurance does costco take?
- How are eyeglasses customized for an individual customer?
- Is hardening the same as anti-reflective?
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?