Cassidy bellIf it is not serious, you can not go to the hospital. If not, you'd better go to have a full check because the visual nerve is so weak and invisible. If it gets swollen, you can go home and find the cold cloth to cover it on your eyes. Then you'd better not use your eyes too much these days. And get away from the spicy food. Wish you good luck and recover it as soon as possible.09/24/2012
MakaylaIn your situation, you can apply an ice pack for 15 minutes every time. Then do it several times a day during the first 24 to 48 hours. And you should wrap the ice pack in a washcloth or paper towel and gently press against the area surrounding the eye. You should know that ice is the best way of treating a black eye and it will also help to numb any of the initial pain. You could also use a bag of frozen peas if you don't have any ice handy. But when you do all these things, you also should know that there may be some infection which can occur, just pay more attention to it.09/25/2012
ezycome_ezygoYou shall check your eyes. If it not serious, your eyes will recover tomorrow. And the swelling will go down. If it seriously hurt, you'd better to see see an ophthalmologist. In fact, i suggest you get eye checked by an ophthalmologist because you may have scratched cornea or hurt cornea. If so, you shall get treated immediately.09/24/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?