Christopher gilesFirstly you need to determine the severity of the eye throbbing, is it minor or severe? A severe eye throbbing can last for a long time, maybe more than a week and usually does not go away. If you think you have a severe eye throbbing, you are supposed to go to see your eye doctor to get some medication treatment or other suggestions. If you are suffering from a minor one, here are some tips for you to relieve it: 1. You need to be relaxed, free from stress and pressure in your daily life. 2. Many experts believe that too much caffeine and/or alcohol can trigger eye twitches, so try to limit them. 3. Use warm compress to the throbbing eye and gently massage the eyelid with your fingers. 4. As far as I'm concerned, eye throbbing is harmless and will go away on their own in most cases.09/25/2012
Christina keithThere are many reasons to cause your eye throbbing, you should determine what exactly reason is firstly and treat it. The common reason of eye throbbing is you are too anxiety and tired, especially you continue using computers for a prolonged period. In this case, you had better try to reduce stress in your daily life by getting plenty of sleep and take frequently breaks from the computer. Another possibility is that you take too much caffeine drinks, like coffee during a certain period. You should reduce or stop drinking caffeine drinks for a few days. Or you should apply warm compress to the throbbing eye and massage your eyelid with your fingers. In general, it would come and go for about 2 to 3 days, and disappear on its own. You have to go to see eye doctor if it last much longer and doesn't go away.09/25/2012
Arianna walkerWhen the eyes keep throbbing, you should take great notice of it. There must be the eye disease for you. You'd better go to see the doctor and have the full check. I think the professional treatment suggested by the doctor may help your eyes stop throbbing. Keep in mind of the eyes care and good habit of hygiene.09/25/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?