en_liten_glimtThe double vision may be caused by the unstable eye pressure which needs you to take notice. If this insists for a long time, the high eye pressure may cause the disorder of the eye nerves and the normal working of eyeballs. What's worse, it may cause the glaucoma. Wearing the prism eyeglasses, they may help you be calm in the eyes. I suggest you to go to see the doctor and have a check.10/06/2012
Ethan edwardPrism glasses are contain prism which are thin pieces of the optical material. The prism in the eyeglasses can slow the light down longer than the top apex, and light changes direction down towards the base as it exits the prism. Maybe this is why they help people with double vision. In fact, in Fort Collins, optometrists usually prescribe prism eyeglasses for people with double vision. So, you can have a try.10/11/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Prism glasses are different from normal eyeglasses. They are made of prism lenses. In common, people see double vision because their eyes are looking at two different points instead of the same point. And prism lenses can correct this problem that make him focus the same point so that to correct their double vision.02/05/2015
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Is it normal to have double vision sometimes?