georgePls no worries, because rubbing your eyes will not cause the eye floaters. Acorrding to the expert, the reason causing the floaters do not include the rubbing eyes. As we all know, eye floaters will annoy us, and most of us have treated it as a disease. If you have eye floaters, you should go to hospital. Generally speaking, floaters can be divided into physiological floaters and pathological floaters, and there are many reasons that can cause the eye floaters, for example, with the age increasing, you will have the floaters. If you have the physiological floaters, it maybe be caused by the exceed use of your eyes, then you just need have a rest. Meanwhile, if you have the pathological floaters, you should take some medication. Nevertheless, you had better not rub your eyes too frequently, which will make your eyes hurt with inflammation.10/08/2012
Jack percyAs a matter of fact, eye floaters are not resulted from rubbing eyes, they are really a kind of serious disease. Perhaps sometimes people will mistakenly attribute eye floaters to rubbing eyes too much, however, they are derived from other diseases. Typically, rubbing eyes does little harm to eyes, but other disorder will give rise to eye floaters. But, you should avoid rubbing eyes too much, because anything is possible, ok? If you've got eye floaters, go immediately to see a doctor.10/05/2012
Nicholas carterThe eye floaters are usually caused by the dryness and infection from the dust or the computer radiations and so on. However, if you keep on rubbing your eyes with dirty hands, the bacterium will invisibly come into your eyes which may cause the eye infection. Thus, you'd better not rub your eyes often.10/08/2012
- Can you see little particles in the air?
- Will I see more floaters as I age?
- Why do you see floaters and flashes? What can you do about them?
- Why are my eye floaters getting worse?
- Do Eye Floaters Go and Come Back?
- Can Eye Floaters Be Removed with Medication?
- Are eye floaters dangerous to your eyes?
- Can Eye Floaters Be Removed with Surgery?
- How Long Before Eye Floaters Go Away?
- How to Get Rid of Floaters in the Eye?