hand_to_mouthThe make up can only help you make the sagging eyelids look not that serious, making the role of beautifying. However, the basic method is to use the surgery to help you get rid of the sagging eyelids. If you don't want to do the surgery, you could apply the eyeshadow which is chosen the flesh color on the eyelids part to make it look tight and natural.10/10/2012
AnaProperly apply eyeshadow can cheer up your droopy lids. First use liquid concealer to lighten the darkness around eyes. Then use eye shadow brush to apply a light tone eye shadow on the upper part of the lid and dark tone one to the eyelid. Finally, use pencil eyeliner to draw eye line at the inner edge of the area where the pupil is. Now, you look beautiful and solve the problem successfully. Actually, sagging eyelid is a sign of aging because of the less elasticity of muscles around your eyes. Here are effective ways for droopy lids: 1. Massage eyebrow arch; 2. Eyelids lift; 3. Avoid salty food; 4. Do not drink too much water10/10/2012
Angela tuenerIt is not true. Eye-shadow can help you cover your sagging eyelids temporarily but can not help to release them. In fact, making up to often may aggravates sagging eyelids instead. In case of some important occasion which is necessary for you to do make-up to cover your eye-shadow, you can use dark colored eye-shadow such as black, dark purple or dark blue instead of light colored eye-shadows such as pink. It can cover your sagging eyelids effectively and enlarge your eyes. Remember to make a wide eye-shadow on your eyes. On the other hand, if you want to remove your sagging eyelids as much as possible, clean your make-up through before going to bed and do more eye mask.10/15/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?
Recommend eye doctor & optical:
- Prescott Vision Ctr
- Indian Health Svc
- Chinle Comprehensive Health Cr
- All American Eyeglass Repair - Arizona Eyeglass Repair, Frame Repairs & Sunglasses Outlet (7 Locations)
- Chino Valley Eye Clinic
- Courtright Brian OD
- Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility Ambulatory Care Outpatient
- Willems Sheila OD
- Insight Eyecare and Eyewear
- Crump Amy R OD