How to look good with glasses and braces?
I am a person of an nerd look. And i am always wearing a pair of eyeglasses. Can you tell me how to make myself look better? If I wear braces and eyeglasses. How to make me look beautiful? Any tips? Thanks
Related Topics : eyeglasses
walkidiotIf your appearance look nerd and you want not to look like this, you can change the style through the accessory you wear. You can wear the fashionable eyeglasses, like the big frame black eyeglasses. You can wear the leisure clothing to look more relaxing and young. In addition, you can also wear the sports shoes to look active.10/12/2012
ArianaIf you want to look good when you wear glasses and braces. you shall take full use of your hair style. if you have a long hair, you can let your hair down naturally. and let some hair pull down in front of you. Besides, you can try to makeup good on your eyes. For example, use some bright shades to lighten your eyes. And use eye linger and mascara to make your eyes look bigger.10/15/2012
cute_lil_ambieI think you are less confidenct. Do not be shame just because of a pair of eyeglasses. Most people are nearsighted under the world filling with computer and other electrical equipment. Try contact lenses, which can give you a fresh feeling as you get rid of frame eyeglasses. If you wanna wear braces, I recommend thick frame glasses, not metal one. It looks more academism with a scholar's style.10/17/2012
emptypayphoneIf you really a person of a nerd look, I suggest you not to wear big black frame glasses. You can try to wear some fancy pattern glasses with light colored decorations. You know dark color will bring a rigid and inflexible impression to the people around you. Some little fancy pattern will give you some romantic looking to others. If you wear braces, you glasses may be have some fashion factor, that will be more suitable and good matching. Some fashionistas always change his style of clothes and glasses to follow the fashion trend, why not to have a try?11/03/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?