clarinetbandguyYes. When I first prescribled my eyeglasses, my prescription in both eyes are -1.50. At that time I didn't wear my glasses very often. I only wear them when I needed. And my prescription hasn't chnaged a lot. I would say the eye strain will make your prescription change very often not the glasses.06/19/2012
Hunter roseI began to wear glasses when I was a high school student. I want to sit in the back of the classroom because I don't want to listen to the classes. The classes were really boring at that time. So I bought my first pair of glasses in an optical shop. I have quite good eyesight at that time, but the optical gave me a pair glasses with stronger degrees than what I needed. So I only used them when I wanted to look at the blackboard. One year later, I found that my eyesight drops dramatically. And I need to wear the glasses all day long.10/16/2013
coulisse_16Of course the first pair of glasses will weak with the time passing. Some people can have good eyesight but some can't because there are many factors that can affect our eyesight. If we often play computer games, we may have bad eyesight few months later. If we don't pay attention to the eye hygiene in our daily lives, we may get an eye infection and affect our vision too. But vision problems caused by infections will go away on its own after we treat with the infection. In all, our eyesight will drop when we get older, so the first pair of glasses will become weak and useless.10/16/2013
- Does wearing both old and new prescription glasses damage your eyes?
- What are the prescription glasses trends 2013?
- Why are prescription glasses so expensive?
- Is eyemasters a good place to buy prescription glasses?
- How long does it take to get prescription glasses from eyemasters?
- How long does it take to get prescription glasses from sears optical?
- Is Lenscrafters a good place to get prescription glasses?
- How long does it take to get my prescription glasses from lenscrafters?
- How long doet it take to get my prescription glasses from walmart vision center?
- Can i wear my prescription glasses when white water rafting?