TylerNo, the yellow eyes will not be caused by wearing contact lenses only. You'd better go to the hospital to check on your liver function. It is so important to have this check. If there is the problem for your liver, you'd better accept the treatment as soon as possible.10/17/2012
Jason lesterNo, wearing contact lenses can't make your eyes turn yellow. But if you wear yellow contact lenses, it can make your eyes appear yellow. And if your eyes appear yellow, it maybe indicate that you have some liver problems. Usually people with liver problems will make their eyes appear yellow. So, you must take care of yourself and try not to drink alcohol to keep your liver health.10/17/2012
craziblondi36First, you need to confirm whether contacts can result in yellow eyes. Do not wear contacts for several days, if your eyes healed, leave or replace the contacts. If they are still yellowish, there might be other reasons. 1. Inadequate diet. Have too much foods riching in carotene or other colored medicines, your eyes could be yellowish. And they can get back after controlling diet. 2. Rubbing eyes. Too much dust in your eyes or working over an extended period of time by computer, both can lead to rubbing eyes. Try not to rub them, your eyes will get better. 3. Jaundice. Jaundice is a symptom of liver diseases. For this reason, the best way is to get examined. And treat it in time.10/18/2012
AllisonContact lenses won't cause your eyes to turn yellow, but it can be an indication that you have jaundice. Yellow eyes is described as the white of the eyes take on yellowish tinge. It is generally a sign of jaundice caused by a buildup of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is normally processed by the liver and released into the intestine in bile before being excreted from the body through the feces. However, contact lenses are external objects that insert on your cornea, which would be easy cause eye infections or allergies. In a word, the yellow eyes are caused by internal changes instead of external influence.10/18/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?