Angela tuenerWell, actually, Specasavers is a good place to buy glasses and contact lenses, you can easily find almost everything, every glasses of different types. It would be good for you to order prescription contact lenses from them since their service and quality are preferable and satisfactory. Typically, you should prepare yourself about 100 dollars perhaps. There are lots of options from which to choose. It won't be much too expensive.10/19/2012
MelissaThe prices of contact lenses at specsavers are different from each type of contact lenses. So, how much should you prepare is decided by what type of contact lenses you want. I saw it online, there are contact lenses sold less than $30 per box. But there are also contact lenses that over $90 per box. If you want to know how much you should prepare, you can go their sites where are listed different types of contact lenses and their prices. Just click here: http://www.specsavers.co.uk/contact-lenses/buy-online/10/19/2012
ctakah4ikThe price of contact lenses at spescavers is not high which is suitable to most people, usually ranging from $ 10 to $100. Because the contact lenses are divided into many types, such as the daily, monthly, half a year and a year used contact lenses, the price varies. You can base on your own needs to choose.10/22/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?
- what to do when eyes itch from allergies?
- What happens if you sleep in daily contact lenses?