Adam petersYes. if you wearing eyeglasses when you play roller coaster, your it is likely to fall off your eyeglasses. You know, the speed of roller coaster is very quickly and the trail of roller coaster are not straight line. When it turn away, the quick speed is likely to make your eyeglasses fall off. So, take off your eyeglasses when you play roller coaster.10/19/2012
SeanIt is very dangerous to wear the eyeglasses while playing the roller coaster. I suggest you to take off the eyeglasses before it starts. Or else, the fallen eyeglasses may hurt other people when playing the roller coaster. Usually the worker of the roller coaster will recommend you of this before the game.10/22/2012
Jordan smithWell, looks like you are going to have excitement with your friends this weekend right? So, as a matter of fact, roller coaster is quite dangerous and you gotta be cautious during the whole course. Indeed, it will turn around and around, upside downs, and make you dizzy, therefore, there is risk that your glasses might fall off. So, I recommend you take off yoru glasses when taking the coaster.10/22/2012
walkingwolf2004It isn't ok for you to wear glasses when you are on a roller coaster. When you are on a roller coaster, it is dangerous for you to wear glasses because the roller coaster move at a high speed and go up and down, which may make your glasses fall off or slide outside that you can't get them any longer or break into pieces. If you are high myopia, you shouldn't to play this game. As we all know roller coaster is one kind of intense exercises. When myopia involve in roller coaster, it will give great pressure to his eyeballs. It may lead to detached retinas at worst.10/22/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?