Jordyn adamsWearing sunglasses when they play beach volleyball can protect their eyes. On the beach, there maybe some sands particles in the air that can flying into eyes. Besides, if you play volleyball in sun, wearing sunglasses can also shield your eyes from UV rays and glares etc. So, the next time you play beach volleyba lon the beach, please take your sunglasses.10/19/2012
cute_but_cattyGenerally speaking, they wear sunglasses just in order to protect eyes from dirt, dust and a laundry list of projectiles. In other words, sunglasses are the best way to ensure that they won't suffer from cataracts, keratitis and other eye ailments caused by UV radiation. You also should know that many studies have shown that the risk of cataracts, a gradual clouding of the lens of the eye that can lead to total blindness. As we know that it is tripled by long-term exposure to the sun's UV rays. So they wear sunglasses that block 100 percent of the sun's UV radiation.10/22/2012
A.LWell, yes of course, most all beach sports players wear sunglasses on the court. The reason why they do so is to better protect their eyes from burning sun light. In the meantime, they could not be distracted by some lights so they are able to better focus on their game. As you know, during sunny days the sunshine is always burning and they have to do so. Also, by wearing sunglasses ,they appear to be cool.10/23/2012
b1ttersw33t7The purpose of sunglasses is to protect your eyes from the direct coming in of strong sunlight. There are many damaging lights,like the uv in the sunlight that will harm your eyes. That is the main reason for the volleyball players wear the sunglasses while playing. In addition, wearing the sunglasses is pretty cool.10/23/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?