Sharron GreenWell, it seems that you are afraid of sun light right? I quite understand that kind of feeling. So, I think there must be something wrong with your eyes or your body health. However, the easier way to tackle that problem is to wear sunglasses , sounds dull right? But if you carefully choose some sunglasses like polarized ones, you would be surprised at their effects. Basically, they are good to resist sunshine.10/30/2012
Alexander davidI am sorry to hear that. As far as i could know, i didn't heard any ways that can completely cure people who sensitive to light. But there are some ways that may help you. You can see a doctor and get some eye drops that may help release eyes from sensitive light. Besides, you can also buy sunglasses. Wearing sunglasses to shield your eyes when you in strong light condition. Best wishes.10/30/2012
catgay2005If you want to make your eyes less sensitive to the sunlight, you could wear a pair of sunglasses which have the role of protecting your eyes from the direct shining of the sunlight because of the coating part. You may try the ray ban sunglasses on which will make you look cool.11/01/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?