KristinYeah, the fake eyelash glue may contain the element of chemical materials which may stimulate the eyes that will cause the eyes get water. And once the fake eyelash comes into the eyes, it will hurt the eyes. In a word, you'd better not wear the fake eyelash. You could use the eye shadow to make the eyes look beautiful.11/03/2012
elderooWell, yes, fake eye lashes are very bad for your eyes, in some cases, it can lead to some serious eye diseases, such as the eye infection and pink eyes. as we know that lashes are applied to the eyelid and then removed after usage, but eyelash extensions are applied directly to the natural eyelash with a bonding agent and can last up to six weeks. But you should know that these bonding agents and glues are made of chemicals, so they can be irritants and can cause discomfort and potential eye damage in severe cases. If you keep using eyelash extensions, it can cause Traction Alopecia. As we know that this is a condition where the hair falls out due to excessive tension placed on the hair shaft. As a result this can damage the hair follicle which can slow down and even cease production of hair. So anyway, you should pay more attention to it.11/06/2012
Aaron mayYes of course, I quite agree with your friend's suggestions for you. Because you should know that fake eyelash glue are generally made of cheap and undervalued materials which could give space to some bacteria for growth. Consequently, there would be risk of eye infections, such as red eyes. Actually, authentic eyelash wouldn't cost you a lot, why not choose them?11/08/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?