Eric quickDying hair is a good and quick way to have a new look.Dying hair too much will cause some symptoms such as skin allergy,hair hurted and so on. Different people have different physique.Generally speaking,dying hair won't hurt your eyes.But,if you dye your hair too much,it's bad for your eyebrows and eyelashes.On this condition,remember to ask for medical help.My recommendation:twice a year.11/06/2012
cabanaboy01Actually there is no big relationship between the dying hair and the eyes. As we know, the hair dying material will be chemical which contains the irritating materials. It will make the sensitive skin feel uncomfortable. However, the eye vision will not be affected by the dying materials. But if your skin is sensitive, you'd better dye your hair.11/06/2012
RyanTill now there is no evidence shows that hair dye is bad for your eyes if you have your hair dyed. But if hair dye goes into one's eyes, it will definitely cause damage to one's eyes, even keratitis, iritis or cataracts. However, dyeing your hair frequently is bad for your health, which may cause allergic disease, cancer or leukemia.11/06/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?