BethYep, it is helpful for keeping eye health. Palm oil comes from Elaeis Guineensis tree. It has a number of nutritional benefits and improves a handful of common health conditions. It is cholesterol-free and rich in carotenoids, which are a precursor of vitamin A. And it is rich in vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant that can protect eyes. These nutrients are essential for keeping eye health and avoiding serious eye disorders.11/05/2012
MANDYWell, of course, it can do a good job to your eyes. First, you should know that Palm oil is one of the world's healthiest oils. As a natural vegetable oil, it contains cholesterol, so that it is used by many people to treat specific illnesses and improve nutritional status. According to some researches, palm oil can protect against many common health problems, for example, it can improve blood circulation, and protect against heart disease, also the cancer. Especially, it can also be beneficial for eyes. You should know that palm oil contain a lot of nutrients such as vitamin e which are good for the dark circles under eyes. So you can have some Moisturizers containing palm oil, Vitamin E and K, so that it can lessen the appearance of dark circles. Anyway, it can be good for your eyes, and also can improve blood sugar control. Just have a try.11/06/2012
chris RYes, the palm oil is good for the eyes and has many benefits for the body health. The human body digests and absorbs the palm oil at the rate of more than 97%. Like all other plant oil, palm oil itself does not contain the cholesterol, which is suitable for the daily use in life. Palm oil richly contains the natural vitamin E and triene tocopherol, carotenoid and linoleic acid which are very beneficial to the health of human body. In addition, the palm oil contains rich carotenoids which can be used as great source of vitamin A to the body. It may make the eyes get moisture and bright the eyes to make them look charming and beautiful. It is really a good nutrition for the eyes and the whole body.11/06/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?