CaryYes, of course, vitamin a can lead to dry eyes. Maybe many people do not know this fact, but actually it does. So just be careful about the vitamin a deficiency, or it can be dangerous to have dry eyes. As we know that if you do not have the necessary balance of these three layers in your eyes, or if your eyes do not make enough tears to coat the eye, you may have dry eye. Of course, in some cases a vitamin deficiency may contribute to dry eye problems, such as vitamin a deficiency. For example, if you do not intake enough vitamin A, you may also experience problems with dry eye. To treat it, you can take some foods which are rich in vitamins such as the fishes and some other vegetables. Besides, if you have dry eyes, you may experience scratchiness, itching and burning on the surface of your eyes. So anyway, it can be dangerous.11/06/2012
Otis CrockettYes. If you lack of vitamin A, your are probably to get dry eyes. Besides, people with vitamin A deficiency are also meet the problems. In detail, you may easy to feel eye tired. And you may also result in respiratory conditions and the inability to fight infections. What's more seriously, you can even suffer night blindness if you suffer long-term vitamin A deficiency.11/06/2012
Elijahvitamins and our health. It is a big business. There will be many healthy problems if we lack vitamins. And lack of vitamin A causes eye diseases.For maintenance of eye health, vitamin A is an important nutrient.It was found that vitamin A deficiency is the single greatest preventable cause of childhood blindness. People most at risk are children between six months to six years, pregnant women, and lactating women. So vitamin a deficiency may cause dry eyes and some more serious eye healthy problems11/07/2012
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?