colddazYes, generally speaking, it is likely that ear infection can cause red eyes. and when you have red eyes, it can be pink eyes. We have known that the main cause of red eyes can be the eye infection, which is caused by bacterial, viral, and allergic. And you should know that bacterial conjunctivitis is caused by the same bacteria that cause ear infections. In other words, it is possible to have eye infection when someone has an ear infection. Also, an ear infection can spread to the eyes and cause conjunctivitis, and eye infection. When you have eye infection, your eyes can be itchy, red, and pink. Just like what you have said. At this moment, you should be careful about it. So you should not touch your eyes, when you have ear infection, especially with the fingers which have touched the ears. Also, you can just drop some eye drops so that it can relieve the symptom. But taking an eye exam as soon as possible is the best way.11/08/2012
charlesEyes usually appear red in our daily life.Eye redness is due to swollen or dilated blood vessels which cause the surface of the eye to look red.There are large number of reasons for red eyes.According to some experts on healthy eyes,causes can include dry air, frequent use of eye drops,contact lenses wear,injury,corneal ulcer. And the main reason of red eyes is infection which is caused by bacterial, viral, and allergic. And you know that bacterial conjunctivitis is caused by the same bacteria that cause ear infections. Thus,generally speaking,ear infection can spread to the eyes and cause eye infection which leads to red eyes. A red eye can be a sign of a medical emergency. A red eye is usually painless and develops seriously.So pay attention to it and see a doctor.11/14/2012
LindsayI didn't find any proves says that ear infection can cause red eyes. Ear infection is one of the most common problems to most children. And ear infection can be caused by allergies, colds and sinus infection, Infected or overgrown adenoids and Excess mucus and saliva produced during teething etc. And there nothing to do with eyes. If you also get red eyes, you'd better see a doctor and get it checked.11/09/2012
- Any recommendations for a good pair of cycling sunglasses in the $50 (+/- $25) range?
- Where to buy the Rx insert sporty frame type?
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?