gilesWell, so sorry to hear that. So, let's get to the point. What you need to do at this very moment is to use plenty of salty water in wash your eyes, until the painful feeling relieves. After that, you should go to the pharmaceutical stores to get some anti-biotics eye drops to deal with your problem. If the situation is still lousy, you should consult a doctor withou hesitation.Hope everything is fine with you.11/09/2012
Trinity roseOf course you will feel great discomfort in your eyes when there the naoh. You should go to wash the eyes with the clean water as soon as possible. You'd better not delay it. Or else, the eyes mat get infection through the absorption of the corneal. If you still not be at ease, you'd better go to see the doctor and have a treatment.11/09/2012
CharleyAlkali burning can lead to serious consequences, affecting vision seriously. You still need to wash eyes with vitamin C every day, dressing every day in case of producing complications, debriding timely, and using anti-inflammatory drugs to treat. if you still feel not good, you must go to hospital for help.11/10/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?