ESTHERWell, generally speaking, there are many places you can buy them, for example, you can buy them on online shop, such as the find shop, which is a good online shop. You can find many different kinds of sunglasses there. And you can choose the pair according to the description and your own needs. By the way, for the prices, it can be 300 dollars. They are kind of expensive, but they are worth your money. They are UV protected, so they can protect your eyes. For they are UV protected, they can shield your eyes from the bright sunshine and avoid the UV rays. Besides, you should know that Paul smith sunglasses are made in Italy and are of good quality. Also, they combine the function and the fashion together. So you will look cool by wearing the. Anyway, they are kind of brand which are well worn by many people who like fashion.11/09/2012
Melissa garciaThe Paul Smith shops reflect the character of Paul and his designs, an unmistakable Englishness augmented by the unexpected. As far as I know, since they are a brand established in Britain, I believe you can easily find them in some major British department stores. However, if you are not in Britain, you might as well try to look at some websites, such as Alibaba and Ebay, where various kinds of sunglasses are on sale.11/09/2012
JaimeYes, my friend has just bought the paul smith sunglasses last week who says it is so excellent at the wearing feeling and cool design. You could go to the online stores to have a look. The average price there is about $ 270. You could go to the amazon to have a look. Or you could just go to the http://shopping.yahoo.com/sunglasses/paul-smith--brand/ to have a look.11/09/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?