claire_lewYes, generally speaking, stress can lead to eye pressure. As we know that when you have stress, it can work on your eyes, and make your eye pressure high. Also, if your eyes suffer from high eye pressure, it can make the bloodshot to eyes. So at that time, you can say your eyes become red. Sometimes, if you have high blood pressure, you should be more careful about it. Or it can be dangerous, not only to your eyes, but also other parts of your body. And, when you have high eye pressure, it is possible for your eyes to have many eye diseases, such as dry eyes, or eye strain. Also, it can damage your vision in some degree. In addition, eye pressure significantly increases as a result of mental stress and smoking. Drinking large quantities of liquids in a short period of time can lead to deviations of eye pressure. Sport activities, consumption of alcohol in small quantities and smoking marihuana can increase eye pressure, too. So just be careful about it.11/12/2012
walkn0nsunshineYes, the stress will of course cause high eye pressure. The eye pressure should be normal at the formal situation. When you have the stress, your blood circulation will be quickened. Your eye pressure will of course be high. You should eat the food like bananas which could help you calm down the stress and drink more water.11/10/2012
KellyWell, as a matter of fact, there are a couple of reasons that could give rise to high eye pressure. For example, reading too much, staying up deep into the night, etc. So, it is possible that stress could lead to pressure of your eyes, which is not good for your eyes and vision. My advice for your situation is try to take some measures to deal with your problem, avoiding making those mistakes.11/14/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?