JeffIf a little liquid eyeliner come into your eyes, try not to touch your eye so much, otherwise you'll irritate it. What you should do is to take a towel, wetting it with cold water, and let the water seep through your eyelids onto your eyeball. At last, the water will let it out, or close enough where you can try to let it out without irritating your eye.11/12/2012
mannyLiquid eyeliner provides your eyes with the most dramatic look, because liquid eyeliner can enhance your eyes by defining them and making your lashes appears fuller. Because of the important role of the eyeliner, many girls are willing to use it, including me. Now I want to tell you some ways to get the liquid eyeliner out of our eyes. First of all, you can use the eye wash which will make the liquid eyeliner come out with the eye wash, the reason I recommend to you is that I often use it when I want to ask the eyeliner to make me more beautiful. On the other hand, you can ask for help with the wash cloth, many friends of mine told me that the wash cloth can make it because when you wet the cloth with water then let the water seep through your eyelids onto your eyeball. Finally, the water will get the liquid eyeliner out of your eyes.11/12/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?