c_wildeWell, milk will do no harms to your eyes and it's just ok to put it in your eyes. it is said that milk works for eye allergies. Research also shows that milk is good for dark circles and puffiness around the eye. Milk can grant you instant relief from itchy, watery, red, irritable eyes. And milk can also stop the stinging sensation of the chlorine. No one gives the exact answer, however, one housewife has done a real experiment about this and it comes to show that it is no hurt but relieved the pain bringing by pepper.11/14/2012
Brandon evelynWell, yes, it would be bad for your eyes if you try to do this. Quite stupid anyway. Because as you can see, milk is not a pure stuff, it contains a lot of things, protein, fat, even bacteria, therefore irritate your eyes to some extent, even lead to infections. However, by drinking milk, you are able to improve your eyes and health conditions. Hope you find this useful.11/14/2012
LaineyIt is not so good to put milk into your eyes. On the contrary, milk, belongs to high nutrient substance, is easy to breed bacterium. At present, without any kind of disinfection sterilization milk, dropping it into eye can easily cause keratitis conjunctivitis and inflammation In addition, what the milk to the eyes is a foreign body. If your eyes are sensitive to it, you must be careful of eye allergy.11/14/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?