elmos_world_05After the cataract surgery, your eyes may get the little red because of the medical stimulation. Or your eyes may get swelling. However, they will get released after a week. Your eye vision will not be clear at first. You'd better have a good rest for the eyes. You should keep the good habit of diet, getting away from the spicy food.11/17/2012
hands_down360Don't be worried. After cataract surgery, they are the same as the eyes you have before the surgery. Owing to the advande technology, the cut of cataract is tiny that nearly cannot be seen. Because of the function of narcotic, you may feel constriction and discomfort, but you can not rub eyes with hands.11/17/2012
Benson DuboisWell, as a matter of fact, cataract surgery could help you prevent you from being blind, or some other serious consequences. So, after taking cataract surgery, you will temporary appear to have swelling eyes, some blurred vision and maybe painful feelings, as well as some lumps or something. Generally speaking, your eyes will be fine. Don't worry if it will be terrible. Anyway, cataract surgery is quite necessary for you.11/19/2012
- I would like to find out how soon after cataract surgery I can resume spinning and pilates exercises
- Can I go on a holiday after having cataract surgery?
- How Much Does Cataract Surgery Cost With Insurance?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How Soon Can I Get New Glasses after Cataract Surgery?
- why are my eyes sensitive to light after cataract surgery?
- How long do I have to use eye drops after cataract surgery?
- What is the success rate of cataract surgery?
- Do You Need a Stronger Prescription or Cataract Surgery?
- Can i cook after cataract surgery?