b0ys_r_gayI don't suggest you to wear the contact lenses at a boot camp for the following reasons. First of all, you may have a lot of sweat which may flow into your eye. Thus, your eyes may get infection. Secondly, you may exercises a lot which may make your contact lenses slip off. In a word, you'd better not wear the contact lenses.11/16/2012
Kimberly quickWell, generally speaking, you are not supposed to wear contact lenses for the boot camp . For your situation, I will suggest you wear the glasses when you are at the boot camp. As we know that if you wear them at the boot camp, it is easy for your eyes to be infected for there are many irritants around you. And also, it is difficult for you to clean your contact lenses. Anyway, if your eyes are infected, it can lead to some eye diseases, such as the pink eyes, and the red eyes. And that can affect your work. Anyway, just wear glasses for cases.11/20/2012
elbcoastboyWell, congratulations on your successful enlist into the army. Anyway, as a matter of fact, before you enter the army, you will be going through an eye test, which requires no contact lenses. However, as long as you are already into the army,it all depends on difference occasions. You should consult some veterans about it ok? Wish you success in the Army. Good luck.11/28/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?