fergusNo, you'd better not wear the contact lenses in air force basic training. The sudden change in eye pressure may let your blood vessels in the eyes get intense suddenly. If you wear the contact lenses, you may easily cause the broken blood vessels because the eyes can't get the full breathe. It may hurt your eyes. You just wear the eyeglasses for the vision.11/17/2012
Miranda clarkAbsolutely no, it is not allowed to wear contact lenses during that training. And you could not wear personal glasses, neither. Because there is specific conform to military dress and appearance regulations. At the same time, it is too risky if you wear contact lenses for the training. However, you donâ€™t need to worry about that. There is a complete eye examination in the beginning of the basic training, you would be issued BC glasses that are a type of hard breaking glasses if your eyesight cannot achieve normal standard.11/18/2012
jillWell, according to your description, it seems that your vision is not quite impressive. But anyway, as long as you can be one of the air force soldiers, your vision is good. But it is unknown whether you are allowed to wear contact lenses in the army or the training. Perhaps you should conform to the rules. And generally speaking, wearing contact lenses during the course of basic training will do no harm to your eyes.11/28/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?
- what to do when eyes itch from allergies?
- What happens if you sleep in daily contact lenses?