Isabelle garciaThe allergy problems may get the eyes problems. If your eyes keep watering, you'd better use some ways to stop it and then protect the eyes carefully. You could use the eye drops with the role of anti-inflammation to get rid of the bacterium in the eyes. Then you could use the warm cloth to cover on the eyes to let the eyes get released.11/19/2012
SeanI am so sorry to hear that, because sometimes I am also bothered by that problem and I am confused. However, there are some tips for you here. In the first place, you should try to build your body on a regular basis, which is able to improve your immune system. In the meantime, you should get some medical treatment from the hospital. Perhaps some anti-allery medicines are suitable for you, just consult a doctor ok?11/20/2012
walkingaroundIn this scenario, you should wash your eyes and clean them firstly, and drop eye drops, such as Opcon-A or Visine-A. At the same time, you should remember wash your hands regularly before touching your face, including eyes because dust and oil are easily pass from your hands to eyes. It can avoid worsen the allergic watery eyes problem. Additionally, you had better wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from preventing dust and other foreign objects to enter your eyes. What is more, place green ice bags over your eyes for a quarter that is also helpful for treating allergic watery eyes.11/20/2012
- Why my eyes are always watery?
- Can I wear geek chic eyeglasses to the office?
- Are promotional eyewear safe to use?
- Does my child with red eyes need to stay off school?
- Why do my eyes keep watering and burning after crying?
- Why do my eyes keep watering when I have a cold?
- How to get rid of itchy watery eyes?
- What to Do When Your Eyes Are Irritated?
- What Is Good for Itchy Watery Eyes?
- How to stop watery eyes due to allergies?