James taylorYes, many of us wanna make our eyes look like katy Perry. So do I. Fortunately for you, those great tips are right here to give you the scoop on how to get Katy Perry's Funky Glam makeup! Firstly, take black liquid eyeliner, close your eyes, and pull the outer lid tight to give yourself "cat eyes". On your lid, draw a medium thick line from the inner corner to the outer corner. Skip putting liner on the bottom lid, but if you must, apply a thin faint line throughout your lash line. Secondly, take black mascara and brush your top lashes down and let it dry for 30 seconds. At last, highlight the eye crease with a shimmery flesh toned eye shadow. The shimmer is what highlights. It reflects light and makes your eyes look brighter and more awake. Besides, there is a video on "How to get katy perry look", it will help you a lot.11/19/2012
Gabriella rodneyFirst of all, you should prepare a type of colored contact lenses which will make your eyes look not only big but also shining. Then you use the eye shadow or eye lines to do the make-up to make your eyes look attractive and charming. If you do this, you will make your eyes look like katy perry.11/19/2012
Jack percyI have to say you have a good taste, her eyes are so beautiful. But one thing we have to make clear is that, the beauty came out of the professional make-up. So, if you want to look like her, you have to know how to make up, for the eyes, then just straight to the eyes. If you want to do that by yourself, you'd better download several picture of katy parry then imitate the picture, try to draw the same eyeliner and eye-shadow and were the same cosmetic contact lenses with the same color. By the way, the expression in her eyes is the thing you cannot neglect. If you can do it on your own, I suggest you to go to the beauty center for help. They are much more professional.11/20/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?