walkingalone089Yes, it is possible to suffer from some eye problems because of gum disease. Gum disease is of bacterial origin. The effect that gum disease has on overall health is directly related to the extent and duration of the infection. Dental disease is an epidemic. Gum disease also can contribute to heart attack, stroke, diabetes, low preterm birth weights, respiratory disease osteoporosis and digestive disorders.11/20/2012
emmie18Yes, it is possible for you to suffer some eye problems because of gum disease because of the interlinked nerves in the whole body. You may have the dry eyes. You may even have the twitching eyes because of the decreasing immune system. You should eat more food with vitamin C and A to moisture the eyes.11/21/2012
hillWell, as a matter of fact, it is not uncommon for you to suffer problems in relation to the eyes if you have got gum disease. Because, as you can see, there is a nervous system connecting your eyes, tongues as well as your eyes in the same time. Thus, you will suffer some painful feelings once got gum disease, or some swelling eyes. So, it would be wise for you to take immediate measures to fix the problem.11/21/2012
Makayla raphaelWell, some eye problems are really irritated by gun disease. All tooth decay and gum disease is of bacterial origin. Dental disease is actually two separate diseases: tooth decay and gum disease. Poor oral hygiene, diet, smoking, vitamin deficiency, genetics, and exposure to toxic substances are factors which cause gum disease. The eye uncomfortable which is caused by gum diseases as follows: you may feel see something at a lower and vague sight; blurring vision may follow you; eye twitching and eye strain also may occur if you really have a gum disease. However, don't feel so neverou because some eye problems are caused by gum disease can be treated. Both dentalwellness4u and livestrong are great sites that offer you more information about gum Disease and overall Health.11/26/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?