walgreensunderOf course, dehydration can cause puffy eyes. As we know that dehydration is a condition that occurs when the loss of body fluids, mostly water, exceeds the amount that is taken in. when someone has dehydration, there are more water moving out of our cells and then out of our bodies than the amount of water we take in through drinking. In this way, our body can be disordered and in serious case, it can lead to puffy eyes. Also it results in red and blood shot eyes. So you should drink more water and eat more fruits. But on the other hand, even you have drunk a lot of water, it will take some days to recover. Generally speaking, it is about a week. So just take care of your eyes.11/20/2012
b3autifulxliesYou can get puffy eyes because of dehydration. If your skin is dehydrated, any minoe defect of your face would be enlarged, let alone the eye problems, because the skin around your skin is the thinnest part. It is important to drink enough water every day to escape from it. There is no exact period for you about how long your eyes would recover. But if you want to recover quickly, you must follow a good daily skin care regimen.11/20/2012
David garciaYes, you can get puffy eyes because of dehydration which will cause the eye nerves to fluctuate. However, you should not drink too much amount of water which will make you get the swelling eyes. You could eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes. You could even drink tea which will have the role of eliminating your puffy eyes.11/21/2012
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from drinking?
- How to make the swelling of a stye go down ?
- How to reduce red and puffy eyes from crying with cucumbers?
- How to get rid of bags under eyes without cucumbers?
- How to bring down a swollen face and eyes from drinking too much alcohol?
- How to reduce puffy eyes with cucumber juice and slices?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from an allergic reaction ?
- How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes From Allergies ?
- How to Do Cucumber Eye Treatment?
- what causes eyelids to be puffy?