emptyheadingThe purple circles under the eyes are the bruises which will not look good. You could use some oil essence to adopt on the eyes skin to make them get absorbed. Then the eye skins will be moisture and the purple circles will disappear gradually. You could also do the massage on the eyes parts. And you should drink more water to keep the moisture body.11/21/2012
Savannah taylorYou have to make your blood circulation recover as soon as possible, if you want the purple fade away. It is a common sense that purple circle happens in the circumstance of badly blood circulation which mostly caused by fatigue and tiredness. My suggestion is that you shall eat Vitamin E and use some ointment to smooth the uncomfortable feeling. And try to do massage to you eyes whenever possible. Good luck11/21/2012
maria calderinWell, actually, the purple circles under your eyes can make you look old and not attractive. In some cases, it can be a sign of the unhealthy body. Anyway, you should pay more attention to it and also can try some ways to get rid of it. Generally speaking, to get rid of the purple circles under your eyes, you should eat the right foods, sleep enough, and give up unhealthy habits. Of course, there are some other ways you can try. For example, you can put ice over your eyes. As we know that the cool temperature from an ice pack will calm and reduce the swelling and dark color of your eye circles. Besides, you can use an ice pack, a bag filled with ice, or even a bag of frozen veggies or fruit. Remember that you can lie down on your couch and place the ice bag over your eyes. Everyday, just leave on for at least ten minutes. In that way for a long time, it can relieve your symptom. Also, drinking more water is useful.11/21/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?