classynottrashyIf you have gray hair, you can try to wear red, burgundy,or light blue sunglasses. As we all known, the color of our hair need to be matched with that of our sunglasses. Sunglasses are an important part of some people's life's, thus wearing the right color can either make or break your personality, taste, and sense of fashion.11/21/2012
Jonathan tuenerSince you have the grey hair, you could get the sunglasses with hazel lenses which will be matched together. If there is no such color of sunglasses in the store, you'd better choose the dark series color of sunglasses which will be suitable with the grey hair. However, you could wear the bright color of clothes to match with sunglasses and the hair.11/21/2012
evil_bastardpdxWow, I really admire the color of your hair ,quite mysterious in the first place, and attractive to the general public. So, as long as you have grey hair, I would like to recommend brown or blue colored sunglasses to you, because in this way, you appear to be more mysterious and amazing, not black lenses. Actually, Polo sunglasses have a lot of types that are suitable to you, just have a look at it.11/21/2012
AriFor gray hair, light brown, white and black may be the suitable color for you. Do not try any flaring color, such as red, yellow or blue. Because it won't look cool. Gray hair is a kind of cool and quiet color, so try to avoid such flaring color. Try them one by one then decide may be the best choose for you, as I can see.11/26/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?