Hunter jacksonReally? It seems to me that your eyes are infected by some disease. So, this question is hard to tell because there are so many types of infections in relation to your eyes you know? Some of them, which are serious, could give your eyes permanent damage. However, if properly taken care of and treated, there would not be serious problems, so just pay more attention to your eyes. Good luck.11/23/2012
EDWARD BURNSWell, maybe, eye infection can lead to permanent damage to your eyes. For example, eye infection can lead to blindness in your eyes, and that can be dangerous. As we know that there are many factors which can cause blindness, but on the other hand, the leading causes of blindness include ocular complications of diabetes, macular degeneration, and traumatic injuries. Also, there are some other causes including infections, cataracts, glaucoma, and injury. So when your eyes get infected, it can weaken your eyes and lead to blindness. So anyway, when eye infection occurs, just pay more attention to it.11/24/2012
SavannahIt is very bad for you to get eye infection. However, if you treat it as soon as possible, the symptom will be released and then cured. If you don't treat it well and continue the bad life habit, the eye infection will get serious and cause the permanent damage. You should use the eye drops to release the symptom.11/26/2012
- Help!!! My dog licks the nose of my baby. Will this cause an eye infection?
- What Causes Bacterial Eye Infections?
- Can You Wear Contacts When You Have an Eye Infection?
- How Long Can a Viral Eye Infection Last?
- Can eye infections spread to brain?
- Can humans catch eye infections from dogs?
- How to cure an eye infection ?
- How to treat eye infection at home?
- what are the long term effects of eye infection?
- Can saliva cause eye infection?