walkwithme21It must be painful when you get the drop of motor oil in your eyes. You should wash it immediately. You should use the clean water to wash it. Then you use the dry cloth to clean the eyes. Then you could use the warm compress by using the warm cloth to cover on the eyes to release the symptom. If you still feel uncomfortable at the eyes, you could go to the hospital to have a check.11/26/2012
electriikheartxWell, it seems that there is something wrong with your eyes. As a matter of fact, motor oil is extremely toxic and irritative to the eyes which could lead to a series of serious problems. So, based on your situation, I suggest that you use plenty of water to flush your eyes. After that, try to get some medical care and treatment, this is very very emergent , do not even hesitate a moment.11/23/2012
Carlos rodneyThe first option for you is whole milk.It helps break down the motor oil. Pour whole milk into a shot glass; fill it about halfway full. Holding the shot glass upright, lower your head over it until your eye is pressed up against the rim. Make sure the glass rim is sealed against your skin. With a quick flip, tip your head back with the glass held against your skin. Blink your eye in the milk, and allow the liquid to soothe and remove the motor oil. After bathing the eye for about 10 to 15 minutes, place a milk-soaked towel over your eye for another 30 minutes or until the pain is significantly lessened. But if you have no other available alternatives, try flushing the eye with water. Because the oil won't wash away easily or quickly. Get to a sink, and allow cool water to run over your eye for about 30 minutes. You may not be able to open your eye at first, but try to blink as much as possible to get natural tears flowing and to allow the water to flush the oil away.11/26/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?