Chris L.Well, it seems that your eyes have got some trouble. Anyway, as far as I know, it would not be very serious if beer gets into your eyes. But you still need to use water to wash your eyes thoroughly, lest that some infections might happen, next you must not rub your eyes. And if the situation remains bad, you should consult a doctor. But typically, it is absolutely ok, take it easy.11/23/2012
JenniferYes, it is bad for your eyes because eyes are sensitive and when a bit beer splashes into your eyes, the beer burns and makes your eyes feel pain. Under such circumstances, you may rub your eyes with your hands, which does more harm to your eyes. You should wash your eyes with clean water or physiological saline immediately to relieve the stimulation.11/23/2012
walkingcaineIt is very bad for the beer splashes into your eyes. You should wash it out with clean water. You should not let it in your eyes for a long time. Or else, your eyes will feel hurt. After you wash it out, you could use the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable.11/26/2012
katerina klIf you put (beer, tea ,honey,cofee,) in your eyes a..your eyes will be lighter..you must seethe all together..and the tea must be from daisies..then use only the wet... trust me!! Doctors say that tea is very good for our eyes and with a little but of this products will make your eyes lighter without pain!!08/13/2015
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?