creatingmeWell, it seems that your eyes are not in good conditions and you want to improve your eye health. So, as far as I know, if there is something wrong with the whites of the eyeball, such as other kinds of colors, there are perhaps some diseases. So, if you want the whites of your eyes stay normal and improve, you should identify some possible causes for abnormal signs on the whites and eat something healthy like vitamin-B-rich vegetables.11/26/2012
Daniel christianIn general, if your eyes whiter is not so white, you may lack of water and your body is relatively wet. You can drink more water, eat more foods improving eyesight things and vitamins, such as some green vegetables and fruits. In addition to the food therapy, you should do some exercise everyday, because a health person must be in fine fettle.11/27/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?