Richard M FawcettWell, it seems that you are really into Coach products ,especially its sunglasses. So, as a matter of fact, the basic function of a pair of sunglasses is to protect your eyes against harmful lights. Nearly all sunglasses have UV protection, some of them are even polarized. Of course it would be wise for you to wear coach sunglasses for protection despite their sunglasses might be a little bit expensive.11/27/2012
walkinginstarsYes, the coach sunglasses look so cool at the appearance. The coach sunglasses will provide uv protection. It is good for you to wear coach sunglasses to shield the eyes from the uv rays and other bad sun lights. If you want to buy one, you could go to the online store to have a search and buy one.11/26/2012
Luke oliverWell, of course, coach sunglasses are UV protected and have UV protection. And you should know that coach sunglasses are wildly used by people who want to go outside to have some activities. By wearing them, it can protect your eyes very well, for they are well designed for this function and they can protect you from UV rays perfectly. And in that way, so you don not have to worry about this problem any more. Also, to tell if they are authentic or not. First, you can examine the logo. Just make sure it isn't crooked or misspelled. Generally speaking, you can also scratch the logo with your fingernail very gently. The logo on fake Coach Sunglasses will start to scratch or flake off. So anyway, just have one pair which you like.11/26/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?