BerniceWhen there is the scratch in the surface of your eyes, you may get the corneal abrasion. However, based on the body principle, the corneal abrasion will be healed by itself on the precondition that you have the good habit of life in sleeping and eating. It is not a serious eye disease. If you take good care of the eyes, it will be healed quickly within a week.11/26/2012
Ana evelynWell, generally speaking, when you get eye abrasion, your eyes become red and itchy. Eye abrasion is mostly caused by some eye infection. In many cases, it can also lead to some serious eye diseases, such as the pink eyes. So if you have some problem, you can talk it with your eye doctor. To protect your eyes, you can just wear the eye patch. By wearing an eye patch, it will insure a speedy recovery for your eyes. Or you can have some eye drops to relieve your cases.11/26/2012
DesireeA corneal abrasion is a scratch on the eye's cornea. If you got a corneal abrasion, you may feel like you have sand or grit in your eyes. Also, you may feel eye pain, especially when opening or closing your eyes. Sometimes, your eyes would tearing and redness, sensitivity to light, and Blurred vision or loss of vision.11/26/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?